GQ Funding - Terms and Conditions
Submission of a Funding Application will assume that you understand and will adhere to the requirements of the funding. Please read the Funding Selection Criteria for more information.
- A condition of all funding is that the applicant/applicant club report back to Gliding Queensland detailing how the funds have been dispersed within 2 months of the funds being spent. This report “may” be used by Gliding Queensland for promotional purposes (i.e. on the GQ website).
- Where a refund of expenditure has occurred, invoices must be produced. Where these funds are required to underwrite a state-based competition, it is a condition of approval that Gliding Queensland receives half of the net profit at the competition conclusion.
- We (Gliding Queensland) can ask you for extra information to support your application.
- We can ask you to return the funding in full if we find that you have used it for a purpose other than that set out in your application.
- If you do not spend all the funding we provide, you must return any unspent money to us within six months of the estimated end date of the project, as set out in the application.
- You must get permission before you sell, give away or otherwise dispose of any assets or equipment bought with funding from GQ. If we give our permission you must repay the full amount of funding to us when you dispose of the assets or equipment.